The highly efficient 120W Portable Folding Solar Kit is comprised of 2 x 60W solar cells configured in parallel. The kit includes a 10m extension lead & a 500mm lead terminated to alligator clamps for simple connection to power. The kit includes a 10Amp, 12VPWM solar charge controller.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions Unfolded: 710mm (H) x 1020mm (W) x 30mm (D)
- Dimensions Folded: 710mm (H) x 510mm (W) x 65mm (D)
- Panel Weight: 9.50Kg
- Powerful 120W, 12V portable ‘brief case’ style kit
- 10 Amp. 12V PWM solar charge controller
- Solar charge controller IP Rating (IP65)
- Solar controller is compatible with gel, wet, AGM, calcium & lithium batteries
- Controller features reverse polarity, short circuit and over voltage protection
- 10m, 50A extension lead
- Positive & negative alligator clamps, 500mm lead to 50Amp, 12-48V connector
- Sturdy aluminium leg supports
- Quality stainless steel latches and hinges
- Controller securely mounted to the panel supports, reducing de-rating
- Protective ABS corners
- Heavy duty swivel carry handle
- Heavy duty storage bag
Warranty & Guarantees:
- 12 Month Warranty on complete kit
- 1 x Premium quality 2 x 60 watt monocrystalline cells in parallel
- 1 x Quality pulse width modulation controller
- 1 x 10 Metre extension lead with 4sq mm cabling (no voltage drop)
- 1 x Alligator clamps/heavy duty connector accessory leads
- 1 x 8mm eye terminals for permanent battery pole fixing
- 1 x Heavy duty connector accessory leads
- 1 x Sturdy nylon bag with carry straps
- 1 x Instruction manual included
|Maximum Power (Pmax)
|Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
|Maximum Power Current (Imp)
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)
||-40°C to +85°C
|Max System Voltage
Model No. KT70710 Automotive Electrical & 4WD Accessories
Please note we only ship to Australia. We do not send items to PO boxes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Shipping is calculated on total order weight and destination. This can be checked in the Cart.
Tracking your Parcel
Orders are dispatched within 5 business days. Once your order has been packed and left our warehouse, you will be emailed a tracking number and a link to enable you to track the delivery of your parcel.
Please check your junk mail as some customers find this email is redirected to this folder.
If the parcel is not signed for, the item will be carded. This card will be left at the address supplied and will indicate where your parcel may be collected from.
Please allow 0-5 days processing time before your parcel is sent. In most cases it will be within the first 24hrs.
| PLEASE NOTE POSTAGE TIMES CAN VARY DEPENDING ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS, WEEKENDS, LOCATION, NATURAL DISASTERS, CUSTOMS INVESTIGATIONS & OTHER UNCONTROLLABLE FACTORS. THESE TIMEFRAMES ARE OUT OF OUR CONTROL, WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR PARCEL ASAP.
In the event that your parcel is held up or is lost, it may take up to three months to receive an answer from the Sendle Investigation Team. Unfortunately, these timeframes are uncontrollable and we will do our best to rectify the issue ASAP.
Once your order has been placed no changes are able to be made. Please double check your shipping address is correct before confirming your order. Business addresses must include the business name.
If parcels are not collected, or are required to be returned to sender due to insufficient or incorrect information, postage costs are unable to be refunded. Once you have placed your order, you are committing to the sale and declaring that all information entered including the shipping address is correct.
If you do find you have entered incorrect shipping information please email us ASAP at email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the mistake.
Apollo RV Parts Returns & Exchange Policy
We're always here to help you if you have any issue with a product. That's why we have an Australian based team ready to help you with any questions or issues via phone or email.
When can you return or exchange a product?
Every product we sell comes with a manufacturer's warranty. If you run into any issues with a product, you can contact us via phone, email, or chat and we will let you know how to contact the relevant manufacturer and help you through their warranty process.
The details of the manufacturers’ warranties are set out on their respective websites. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about them.
Of course, nothing in this returns policy limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law ("ACL") (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded. If you are a "consumer" under the ACL, the following notice applies to you:
"Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law ("Consumer Guarantees"). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure."
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. You can also call us at 1800 825 867