Shower- External Recessed Wall Type. Hot and cold water. Suitable for external fitting to annexes, shower tents etc, with keyed lock security.
The unit screws into the cutout from the outside face. Screws are covered when the lockable door is closed. You require a space behind wall, of 100mm deep (includes wall thickness) to accommodate the shower and the rear pipe connections. The hot and cold pipes connect at the rear to 1/2 BSP male water pipe fittings (The same as all shower rose connections).
The Shower rose can be hand held, as shown in photo or the bracket can be left inside the unit or removed and screwed to another position on the wall. The Rose has an on/off button switch for saving water without having to adjust the taps.
- Model: 800-06002, 005810, SRSHB, 800-06010
- The external access door is in off-white plastic
- Cut out size: 155mm height x 280mm width
- Hose length: shower head will extend 1350mm outside of box
- To fit this unit, cut a hole in the wall 155 x 280mm (either horizontal or vertical)
- Extends outside just 12-15mm
- 125mm from mounting inside to end of threads
Model No. 005810 Camec