BatteryPlus35-II-HA is a complete high amp battery management system designed to support transition of caravans to lithium batteries. This all in one power solution combines a 35A power supply for 12V loads, 30A multi-stage AC charging and 30A Solar MPPT regulation as well as a host of battery protection features.
Connect the unit via CAN bus to the Trek battery monitor or to Odyssey touch screen via the OdysseyLink to monitor the status of your battery and to control your caravan features and functions or use it to connect to the BC300 to monitor high currents via CommLink.
BatteryPlus35-II-HA is pre-cabled with a permanent mains power supply cord for use with 240V or 110V input power – great for powered sites.
The unit also features a 40A rated uncontrolled +BRK battery output. This output is specifically designed for loads which do not need to be isolated or have a current rating of higher than the inbuilt circuit protection of the individual outputs and have a current rating less than 40 A.
Use it to connect, for example:
- Proactive Electronic Stability Control SwayControl
- Emergency Trailer Break-Away Safety System TrailSafe
- Stereo memory
Designed and manufactured in Australia, the slim and sturdy BatteryPlus35-II-HA is fully equipped to charge the current generation of deep cycle batteries. Connect solar panels to the battery management system and power your adventures with renewable energy. Swap your caravan battery to the LiFePO4 deep cycle and harness the benefits of lithium. This high amp battery management system is specially designed to ensure the best performance and longevity of lithium batteries.
- Total output current 35A
- 30A multistage battery charger
- Inbuilt solar MPPT regulator (420W, 30A, 25V max input)
- Distribution board with 12 at 10A and 2 at I5A DC outputs for load connection
- Electronic resettable fuses
- CAN bus connection for BMPRO accessories
- In-built battery management system
- Solar and Aux Blending
- Auxiliary DC input
- Load current limit
- Low voltage disconnect
- Compatible with lead acid and lithium (LiFePO4) deep cycle batteries
- Input Voltage Range 110-240V AC ± 10%, 50-60Hz
- Output Current 35A (Load + Batter y Current)
- Factory Set Voltage 13.65V (Float Voltage)
- Output Ripple Voltage <150mV
- Battery Current Limit max. 30A
- Low Voltage Disconnect (Lead Acid) 10.5V ± 0.2V
- Battery Connect after LVD (Lead Acid) 12.8V ± 0.2V
- Low Voltage Disconnect (LiFePO4) 12.0V ± 0.2V
- Battery Connect after LVD (LiFePO4) 13.8V ± 0.2V
- Battery Drain <15mA (when in Storage Mode)
- AC/DC Efficiency >83%
- Cooling Fan Thermally Controlled
- Solar Output Current 30A (nominal)
- Solar Start Voltage 17.5V
- Solar Input Voltage (after start-up) 15-25V
- Ambient Temperature 0-50 °C
- Communication Communication bus available
- Weight 2kg